Chic cocktail wrap dress CALA
Time and transport costs
- Packages are shipped from 3 to 14 working days from the receipt of payment. In general, however, orders are completed immediately after the payment.
- Taking into account that the Duhla brand is not mass production, it should be remembered that in periods of intensive sales, it can happen that execution of orders may take longer due to inventory shortages or additional sewing. About the existing exceptional circumstances, the customer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- The Polish consignments are carried by the courier company or the Polish Post. The cost of delivery in Poland amounts 8,99 PLN in case of the Polish Post or 13,99 PLN in case of the courier company. Shipment to other countries are realized through the Polish Post. In this case, the purchase price amounts the equivalent of 50 PLN what means approx. 13,89 USD or Euro.
- The ordered items are shipped to the address indicated in the form as the delivery address.
- Failure to collect the shipment and the consequent return of the package to the sender shall result in charging the customer with the costs of its reshipping or termination of the contract.
- Upon receipt of goods, firstly the customer must pay attention to the external condition of the shipment. In case of any visible package damage the customer should definitely refuse to accept the consignment. In such situation, the customer is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of the deliverer, who has usually appropriate damage forms and who is obliged to confirm that damage or any other shortages.
- The damage report should include the date, time of delivery and detailed description of the damage and then it should be sent by e-mail to the Duhla shop.