Returns and complaints
- In the event of a justified complaint, the damaged items shall be repaired or replaced with other items of full value. Should the latter be impossible (e.g. due to the items being out of stock or there being no possibility to produce them), the Boutique shall reimburse the Purchaser for the price of the product or offer them with other items available at the store to choose from.
- The receipt, enclosed with every order, constitutes the basis for complaints. Complaints made without the receipt shall be invariably rejected.
- Shipping costs shall be reimbursed in accordance with the pricelist of the postal service.
- Complaints regarding the difference in terms of appearance of the ordered items as opposed to the received ones attributable to different settings of the Customer’s monitor display, in particular the difference in colours or shades, shall not constitute a basis for the return of items.
- We do not accept packages sent cash-on-delivery or without prior consultation.